Copyright Sara Kirkham 2020
feeding you the right information
Sara is a registered nutritional therapist with a first class honours degree in Nutritional Medicine and
over 25 years' experience. She is an award winning nutritionist with published research in the
Journal of Diabetes, Obesity and Metabolism, and thirteen published books.
Sara spent almost 20 years in the health and fitness industry helping people to lose and maintain
weight through diet and exercise, writing and delivering weight loss courses for several health clubs
and companies before becoming a full time nutritionist.
Between nutritional therapy appointments Sara writes books on nutrition, health and well being, and lectures in nutrition, physiology and biology, and is an assessor the the Institute of Optimum Nutrtion. She also writes magazine articles, provides nutrition information for websites, runs workshops for weight loss and health retreats and bootcamps, and develops educational material and courses.
About Sara Kirkham
Educational support tools and modules written by Sara include:
• Foundation Degree modules for Leeds University (Sports nutrition and Optimum nutrition)
• Nutrition, Health & Fitness Unit DT4W34 for UHI universities/colleges
• Anatomy and Physiology Resource books for UHI:
-Complementary Therapies Anatomy and Physiology
-Exercise Physiology and Anatomy
• Anatomy and physiology Re-Useable Learning Objects for UHI
• Anatomy/physiology module for BSc. in psychology (UHI)
• Physiology modules for Higher Human Biology (SQA)
.• Nutrition and Wellbeing module (Cornwall College).
Sara Kirkham BSc.(Hons) (Nutritional Medicine)
Dip. Nutrition, Dip. Therapeutic Dietetics, registered nutritional therapist, MBANT CNHC accredited